CWH Accounting’s objective is to work closely with you to ensure you pay the minimum tax required by law.
Helping you to understand the tax implications of your actions, in order that you can plan ahead and conduct your affairs in a tax efficient way.
Corporation tax services
Under Corporation Tax Self Assessment (CTSA), the legal responsibility for correctly calculating the corporation tax liability falls on business owners. Nick understands the issues facing owner-managed businesses and can prepare tax returns in a timely and efficient manner. Nick will also calculate your company's tax liability, alongside the completion of the statutory accounts.
The increased reporting obligations, investigation policies on the part of the tax authorities and harsher penalties for non-compliance mean that your time and resources can be taken up with tax administration. Nick will help to minimise corporate tax exposure and relieve the administrative burden of compliance with current tax legislation. Effective corporate tax planning can also result in significant improvements in your bottom line.
Personal tax services (including sole-traders and partnerships)
CWH Accounting can look after income tax and capital gains tax.
CWH Accounting has the expertise and software to take the headache out of the form filling and compliance aspect of Self Assessment. Nick can provide you with practical advice on personal tax and the planning opportunities available to you. Over recent years HMRC have increased the penalties for failing to file a return on time and for errors. Nick can complete tax returns, calculate any tax liability and advise you on exactly when to make payments and how much to pay.
Personal tax planning
Everyone who is subject to taxation needs professional advice and support if they are to optimise their tax position and ensure they meet the compliance requirements. CWH Accounting can provide you with year-round advice on all aspects of personal taxation.
Ever changing regulations and the growing demands of HMRC mean VAT compliance can be a difficult administrative process. CWH Accounting can help to ensure that you comply with the regulations and that overpayments are not made. To help you manage this complex area, an efficient, cost-effective VAT service is provided, which includes:
- assistance with VAT registration
- advice on VAT planning and administration
- use of the most appropriate scheme
- VAT control and reconciliation
- help with completing VAT returns
- planning to minimise future problems with HMRC
- negotiating with HMRC in disputes and representing you at VAT tribunals if necessary.
HMRC Investigations and Enquiries
Being the subject of a tax investigation or enquiry by HMRC can be a stressful and worrying experience. Nick has a wealth of experience in dealing with HMRC investigations, whether they are enquiries into an individual’s Tax Return, more detailed enquiries into a company’s affairs. If you are the subject of an investigation, CWH Accounting can provide expert help and support.
At CWH Accounting it’s understood that business compliance is a costly distraction with big implications which prevents you from doing what you do best. That’s why Nick works hard to give you the best possible advice and strategies to help your business.
For your peace of mind the business protection service, in partnership with Croner Taxwise includes access to the UK’s leading:
- Employment Law specialists providing pro-active HR advice helping you to manage your employees.
- Commercial Legal consultants and experienced solicitors who will advise you on all areas of law including contract, corporate, property and landlord & tenant.
- Health & Safety support. Do you really know what the responsibilities and implications are?
- Tax Investigation Service. Your business will receive representation from CWH Accounting in the event of an HMRC investigation. This service has a zero excess. Nick will deal directly with HMRC on your behalf giving you the peace of mind to focus on your business without the concern over unknown additional fees.
Require more information?
If you would like more information or would like to speak to us direct then call us on 07738920222. Or if you would prefer, ask us a question online.